Perform the calculation of your BMI
Indicate your weight (kg) and height (cm) to calculate your Body Mass Index.
Your BMI is pending calculation. We will provide an immediate visual interpretation
INTERPRETATION OF BODY MASS INDEX
The interpretation is done according to the WHO (World Health Organization) classification.
BMI (kg/m2) & Interpretation (according to WHO)
- Below 16 : Anorexia or undernutrition
- Between 16.5 and 18.5 : Thinness
- Between 18.5 and 25 : Normal build
- Between 25 and 30 : Overweight
- Between 30 and 35 : Moderate obesity (Class 1)
- Between 35 and 40 : High obesity (Class 2)
- Greater than 40 : Morbid or massive obesity