You have heard of the anti-cellulite suction cup, however, you would like to have an opinion on the anti-cellulite suction cup? Does it work? Which suction cup should I use to get the best results?
How does an anti-cellulite suction cup work?
To dislodge encrusted pads and eliminate cellulite, there is an effective solution to this problem: the anti-cellulite suction cup! And the opinions of multiple users can testify that the suction cup works!
Real anti-cellulite ally to quickly find a smooth and firm skin, the slimming suction cup reproduces the famous palpating-rolling massage. It activates lipolysis, which is to say the removal of fat. The movement of the suction cup will stimulate venous and lymphatic circulation to better drain toxins and prevent them from accumulating in the tissues. It then firms up the skin, removes fat deposits, and visibly reduces the orange peel appearance.
The suction cup is very easy to use: just pinch it and slide it over the areas of the body you want to treat. To prepare the skin for the suction cup it is important to apply a greasy massage oil beforehand. It will allow the suction cup to slide better.
Opinion on the anti-cellulite suction cup
The anti-cellulite suction cup is a method that is effective and fast on the pads. It sucks the skin to dislodge the cellulite deep down. The results of the suction cup on cellulite are obvious:
- The cellulite is visibly reduced.
- The orange peel and bumpy appearance of the skin are diminished.
- Fatty lumps are destructured and destocking.
- The skin is firmer, smoother, and more toned.
Opinions on the anti-cellulite suction cup are very satisfactory. The suction cup helps, indeed, to fight cellulite daily in just a few minutes a day. It is effective on all types of cellulite and any area of the body. For best results on cellulite, it is necessary to have a balanced diet and regular physical activity.
Our advice on the choice of your anti-cellulite suction cup
So you’re wondering which suction cup to choose for cellulite removal? Today, there are thousands of them on the market, but beware, you must take into account several factors to make the right choice.
First of all, the suction cup material. There are anti-cellulite suction cups in plastic and anti-cellulite suction cups in silicone. What is the difference between the two?
- The plastic suction cup is dangerous to health. It contains phthalates to make it more flexible and malleable. This is particularly the case with cheap suction cups and Chinese counterfeits that you can find on many online sites. Why is the plastic in suction cups dangerous? Because it can cause irreversible reactions when it comes into contact with the skin. Plastic is an endocrine disruptor, it can lead to reduced fertility, skin problems such as allergies, for example.
- It is recommended that you choose a medical-grade silicone suction cup. Medical silicone has many advantages:
- It is hypoallergic
- It respects sensitive skins
- almost unlimited life span
- more effective because it is softer and firmer than plastic
Some sites sell cheap suction cups claiming they are made of medical silicone, but medical silicone has a cost. It is therefore impossible to find 100% medical silicone suction cups for just a few euros.
You will have thus understood it well the opinions on the anti-cellulite suction cup are very favorable as for its effectiveness but, attention to choose well a medical silicone suction cup to preserve your health and not to wound you.
You can, for example, opt for the Cellublue suction cup which is 100% made of medical silicone.
Also read: Does the anti-cellulite suction cup work