Many men and women have a complex with their belly that they find too swollen. A flat belly often makes them dream, but it is very difficult to achieve. It is important to know that a bumpy belly can be caused by embarrassment, too much food in daily life or poor digestion. It is therefore not necessarily a fatality and here are a few tips to help you lose your tummy?
Drink draining drinks to lose weight on your stomach
Draining drinks will help you deflate and lose stomach, provided you also lighten your diet. Drink a minimum of 2 liters a day throughout the day. Eliminate sodas and soft drinks that make your stomach swell. There are several drinks available to help you lose weight effectively.
Before breakfast, lukewarm water helps the body get rid of toxins because it has a cleansing effect and helps with gastrointestinal cleansing. Inexpensive, effective and without any side effects. It can be drunk hot or lukewarm on an empty stomach in the morning.
Lemon juice has an appetite suppressant, detoxifying and fat-burning effect and therefore helps enormously to slim the belly. The ideal is to drink it on an empty stomach in the morning in a large glass of warm water.
The cinnamon infusion
Beneficial on diabetes, it also has an appetite suppressant and fat-burning effect and facilitates weight loss. Drink it when you wake up and between meals.
This draining herbal tea (which can be drunk throughout the day, cold or hot) calms the appetite and provides energy to help lose weight in the stomach.
The infusion of yerba mate
Also called maté tea, it accelerates fat burning and stimulates the body, without having the unpleasant effects of coffee (insomnia and nervousness). It also slows down the progression of the alimentary bolus and thus increases the duration of satiety. It is consumed at a rate of 3 cups per day.
Green tea helps with weight control by facilitating digestion, stimulating and draining the liver, and promoting the transformation of fat into energy, while being an excellent appetite suppressant. To lose weight, drink green tea 3 times a day.
Give massages to lose belly fat
Massages are very effective for losing belly fat quickly. They exist in two methods:
The palpating-rolling massage consists of pinching a bead and rolling it in a horizontal line from bottom to top. This massage activates lipolysis, i.e. the removal of fat. You can easily perform a palpating-rolling massage at home using suction cups that reproduce this massage.
Kneading consists of pouring oil on the belly and pressing (gently at first and then harder) from top to bottom and from bottom to top, with the hand flat and then with the edge of the hand. Oils without massage do not affect slimming the belly, but both combinations give good results.
To make these massages, you will use :
- Grapefruit massage oil (composed of 100 ml of sweet almond oil and 2 teaspoons of grapefruit essential oil) which is best applied in the evening, after showering, by massaging the belly with circular movements for 15 minutes strongly and energetically. This oil will have a draining effect and will melt the cellulite of the belly. You should know that a wrap can make this massage even more effective for losing belly.
- A climbing ivy poultice (made from a paste of powdered climbing ivy leaves mixed with a little water) applied to the belly with a brush and left to act for 15 minutes.
Practice sports and appropriate exercises to lose stomach
Do specific exercises, they will help you melt the fat in your belly.
– Squat abs and push-ups: squat abs should be practiced 8 times a day, without ever blocking your breathing. The push-ups will strengthen the abdominal muscles. They should be done every day for 10 to 30 minutes.
– Walking: to melt the fat in your belly, you should walk as quickly as possible for 45 min to 1 hour every day or at least 3 or 4 times a week. Remember to tuck your stomach in and not to let it go.
– Jogging: it makes the stomach slimmer by promoting the elimination of toxins. You should run 2 to 3 times a week for 40 to 45 minutes. Start slowly for a quarter of an hour and then gradually speed up.
– Cycling: it melts cellulite and tummy bulges if you cycle twice a week for 90 minutes (or every day for 20 minutes).
– Indoor sports: do 20 to 30 min of regular and intensive sessions of weight training, cycling, treadmill (the most efficient), rowing, or even toning or classical dance.
Learn how to relax to lose your belly
Despite the correct diet and sport, you still have abdominal fat. You are certainly a stressed and nervous person. You will have to learn to relax and breathe better to achieve your goal. You can do this through singing, yoga and consulting a sophrologist.
But you can also practice this exercise which relaxes a lot. Sit down and tense your foot muscles as much as possible for 10 seconds and then relax. Do the same thing with your ankle up to your jaw, including your stomach and fingers.
And remember to relax by taking deep breaths. This will relieve your stress, reduce tension, and give you the feeling that your body is relaxed. Take the time to breathe in deeply, block your breath for a few seconds and then breathe out for a long time (twice as long as you breathe in).
Feeding to lose belly
- To lose a tummy, start by chewing slowly to ensure proper digestion. Take the time to chew each bite. That way, the feeling of fullness will appear more quickly and it will prevent you from overeating.
- Choose foods rich in protein. You’ll find protein in chicken or turkey breast, tuna, salmon, white ham, and veal cutlets. They should be steamed or grilled.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Preferably take vegetables at the value. Choose spinach, green beans, asparagus, eggplant, broccoli, beets, carrots, and tomatoes. For fruits (fresh or cooked), choose apples, pineapples, kiwis, strawberries, nectarines, peaches, and papayas.
- Eat soluble fiber because it promotes and prolongs satiety. Fiber helps regulate the amount of food eaten at meals. (1)
- Completely forget about fatty foods such as French fries, pizzas, cakes and deli meats. They generate dimpled chunks and are too long to digest.
- Choose wholemeal bread and wholegrain cereals. White baguette, sandwich bread, and white pasta can cause digestive problems, making your stomach swell.
- Avoid sugary drinks such as soft drinks. Indeed, they are associated with a high risk of gaining weight, especially in the stomach area.
- Avoid trans fats, which are found in many processed products such as ready meals and margarine, for example. Excessive consumption of trans fatty acids can lead to an increase in bad cholesterol and visceral fat. Indeed, trans-fatty acids induce a slight resistance to insulin leading to an increase in waist circumference. (2)
Slimming care to lose weight on your belly
There is a multitude of slimming products to help you slim your belly faster. These can be an excellent complement to help you lose a few inches and have a more toned and firmed tummy. We recommend that you be careful in your choice of slimming cream or accessory. Favor those that have been clinically tested and proven to give you the best results
Sources and References
(1) Britt Burton-Freeman, Dietary Fiber and Energy Regulation, The Journal of Nutrition, Volume 130, Issue 2, February 2000, Pages 272S-275S,
(2) Dorfman, S. E., Laurent, D., Gounarides, J. S., Li, X. Mullarkey, T. L., Rocheford, E. C., Sari-Sarraf, F., Hirsch, E. A., Hughes, T. E. and Commerford, S. R. (2009), Metabolic Implications of Dietary Trans-fatty Acids. Obesity, 17: 1200-1207. doi:10.1038/oby.2008.662